Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Dream Big Baby!

I've been sooooo excited about this blog! I just wanted to clarify what this blog is about. So, this blog is not:

  • about man-bashing...("What about tickling, kicking and torture?", you might ask. Certainly, do to your man what you will, just not here.
  • about whining...(Betty X, shared this with me: Bonding Over Problems Can Make Women Anxious...we don't want people to come here only to leave biting their nails and having nervous ticks.)
This blog is about building yourself up.

This blog is about Jennifer and I getting out there and living our lives and following our dreams and getting excited about ourselves.

My path is writing. My goal is to have a short story completed by the end of the year, and then one a month next year.

Jennifer's is music. She is currently working on recording a song as well as writing new ones.

I'm going to share an article I found particularly inspiring: Adrenaline Rush: The War Against Mediocrity.

What's your dream?

~Corinna

4 comments:

  1. YEA! Thanks for letting me know about this blog! Getting out there and actually LIVING is something I have been going through myself. The path that is planned for you may not take you where you think you should be a anyone given moment, but LIVE there while you are there. DO NOT MISS OUT on anything because you are too busy grumbling over where you are.

    from a FABULOUS 37 year young single gal ~ ChristiLynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Christi! Love you! Thank you so much for the comment. We will NOT miss out...together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dream is to not be so socially awkward. Here's to hoping the blog can overcome this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for not being socially awkward! Aren't we all a little bit?

    ReplyDelete